Get Quality Auto Insurance in Edmonton
Auto insurance is an important matter. At Klondike Insurance Agencies Ltd., we provide the auto insurance Edmonton residents need to stay protected on the road. If you don’t have reliable insurance coverage, a car accident could be financially devastating, especially if you cause bodily harm or damage to another individual and their car. In some cases, you may also have to pay for your own bills and medical treatment, not to mention purchasing a new car if yours is damaged badly.
Not only does insurance coverage help protect you in the event of an accident, it is also required by Alberta law. All vehicles on the road are required to have financial protection in case the owner or operator of the vehicle causes injury or damage as a result of operating the vehicle. Follow the law and protect yourself from financial strain by purchasing insurance for your car.
Klondike Insurance Agencies Ltd. has been insuring vehicles for over 53 years. We offer flexible payment options, broad coverage and fast, fair claims service across Canada.
Save Money on Auto Insurance in Edmonton from Klondike
Get the protection you need and save money in the process by working with Klondike Insurance Agencies Ltd. You may be eligible for discounts which can save you up to 20% if:
- You insure two or more cars with us
- Your auto and home are both with us
- Your children have completed a driver education course
- You are a mature driver age 50 or more
- You haven’t been involved in an accident in the past 6 years
- You haven’t received any traffic tickets
Call us today to learn more about our auto insurance in Edmonton. One of our insurance professionals will be more than happy to assist you.
There are many reasons to have auto insurance, other than the fact that it’s required by law. At Klondike Insurance Agencies Ltd., we work with our clients to make sure they’re covered and protected. Here are just a few benefits that the right auto insurance can have:
- Save money in the long run: Even though you pay for car insurance, most people hope to never have to use it. But when you do need to use your car insurance, your policy will protect your finances from huge and unexpected expenses, in the event of an accident. So in reality, paying a little money now to save a lot of money later is a pretty good idea.
- Peace of mind: Even if you’re a conscientious and competent driver, you can’t always protect yourself from the more careless motorists you share the road with. Car insurance offers you financial protection from the driving mistakes of others.
- Save time when accidents happen: Having car insurance means you have an insurance expert to work with in the event of an accident. Your agent will help you navigate the unpleasant post-accident terrain, which includes working with the other driver’s insurer and walking you through the claims process. Accidents are stressful enough as it is, so don’t go at it alone.
For more information about our auto insurance policies, contact Klondike Insurance Agencies Ltd.
New Business Sales Specialist/Dealership Sales Contact
New Business Sales Specialist