Facebook 780-439-0715
TOLL FREE: 1-855-439-0715
10140-81 Avenue, 2nd Floor Edmonton, Alberta
Request a Quote Now!

Tenant Package Insurance in Edmonton

Tenant insurance protects your personal property from theft and damage. It can also include personal liability coverage. Renters nowadays are often required to have some form of tenant insurance, but even if it is not a requirement at your apartment complex or rental property, it may be wise to keep your personal belongings covered.

If you are looking for a particular level of protection, or if you are shopping around for the best deal, give Klondike Insurance a call. We offer tenant package insurance that can be adjusted to your specific needs.